Website


(above is a screen shot of my home page at the moment)
I have been planning the sections and content that I will upload onto my website once I have got it all up and running as I want it to look and have finished some more work.
This should make getting all my content on there quicker, once its completed.

Projects for main portfolio
1.Alice book covers and bookmarks
2.Leeds Library Promotional Campaign
3.Fedrigoni Calendar
4.Ikea catalogue promotion
5.Promotional Postcards for Don't Panic
6.Personal Promotional kit
7.Lampshade designs and packaging
8.Fairytale book and papercut
9.Paper cut Alice in Wonderland quote screen print
10.Personal Paper cut Experiments

Collaborations Section-
Natsuki Otani
Lesley Barnes - animation of paper cut spirographs
Lesley Barnes & Matt Saunders - Alice in Wonderland Zine

Links -
iDN magazine - Society6 Feature
Digital Arts magazine - Alice papercut bookmarks and dust jackets
welovetypography.com - Alice Paper cut quote
Apartment therapy - Alice papercut design
my love for you is a stampede of horses - blog feature
poppytalk - blog feature

CV
Part of a downloadable PDF portfolio.

Contact
Real name
Email address of website
Shop
Twitter feed
Personal Blog
Flickr