Exit

I attended the presentations and networking event EXIT at the university to listen to companies talk about how to get a career/job and how to sign up to recruitment agencies to help with money in the mean time. I found it quite inspirational as it gave me ideas about what I could do for cash working part time, while also working part time on setting up as self employed. There was a wide range of people at the event, both presenting and in the networking section of the evening. As I had context work to finish I couldn't stay long at the event but signed up for the email alerts about future events and I will definitely be getting in contact with business link as soon as possible to arrange a session to figure out what I need to do first and how I go about doing it in relation to setting up as self employed.